Saturday 27 April 2019

To Suffering Wall Din and beyond!

Mummy's book, launching June 6

27th April
Hello. This is Henry Fawcett Dodds writing. Damien, our publisher, left a message on my answerphone which I could hardly hear. Where he was I’ve no idea. It sounded like the House of Commons at PMs questions time, but with music. Honestly I don’t believe it! He seems to be leaving us to do all the publicity for the book of Mummy’s book Not Going Quietly! while he effs off to the Costa del Sol! He says Mummy has to blog and go to a booklaunch somewhere in the wilds of East Anglia!!!  It sounded like Suffering Wall Din. Could there be such a place? I know there are some odd names around but I’m not sure this place actually exists. Must Google it. Well, fat chance! Mummy doesn’t set foot outside Bartlesham these days. She’s waiting for her hip replacement op too, of course, so isn’t in the best of moods. I shall have to buy a large bouquet and go and try and talk her round. OMG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 8

The booklaunch seems to have gone OK. It was apparently held in aid of the Saffron Walden Food Bank and they were there rattling their c...