Saturday 4 May 2019

May 4th


This is Henry Fawcett Dodds again. It’s only thanks to my son Henry Junior that I’m able to do this blogging. I know about it of course but had no idea what you did. However, being twelve years old it’s a doddle for him. I just hope he isn’t pulling my leg and this really is reaching somebody. Well, I went to see Mummy with bouquet, hat in hand, etc. Picked up some eclairs along the way. Her favourite. Giving up my usual Sunday afternoon snooze on the sofa watching rubbish TV was a big wrench but there you go. It’s important we sell this book as the proceeds are needed to fix the drains. And that can’t come a moment too soon as the gardens, café and visitor centre at The Towers have just opened and the situation could be decidedly dodgy if Health and Safety come sniffing round.


No comments:

Post a Comment

June 8

The booklaunch seems to have gone OK. It was apparently held in aid of the Saffron Walden Food Bank and they were there rattling their c...